Main application: amplification of complex targets; multiplex
Xpert Hotstart DNA polymerase is a chemically modified hotstart Taq DNA polymerase, with excellent amplification efficiency, enabling higher specificity, increased sensitivity, and greater yield, as compared to standard Taq DNA polymerases, making this the ideal choice for consistent results in complex PCR amplifications and multiplex PCR.
– minimization of non-specific amplification
– high sensitivity, even for complex targets
Amplicon size: up to 5kb
Extension Rate: 2kb/min
– Complex targets (including GC-rich and AT-rich templates)
– Multiplex PCR
– Kit version with dNTPs included (separate vial) or without dNTPs
– Mastermix available with (Blue) dye, and without dye
-20ºC for at least 1 year. No loss of performance is detected after 20 freeze/thaw cycles.